CAVIAR is the latest trend in nail art world.
MUA cosmetics just released their nail constellation based on the zodiac signs.
OPI has their own Caviar Set.
I just got 2 colors- Grass Green and Silver.
Today i will be showing you pictures about NOTD made using the Green one.
They come is an ultra cute slender transparent container with a cork lid.
Also contains an extra round container to pour out the microbeads and can also be used for storage(though i personally prefer to store them in the slender one)
The microbeads are not opaque but translucent .
They are difficult to pick up manually with the fingers as they are so tiny.
They are really pretty and gives an elegant touch to any nail art.
I used just a tiny bit on the nail base because i'm scared it might get over lol
I'm loving these products because they are so affordable and easy to use.
Instead of spending big money on OPI ,
i would definitely recommend these even if you are a beginner or professional :)
HOW TO USE?
1. Firstly Apply A Layer Of Base Coat To Protect The Surface Of Nails
2. Then Apply A Thin Layer Of Nail Polish As A Base Color. Color Depends On Own Preference But One Similar To Microbeads Is Highly Recommended For Acquiring A Prominent Effect And Hiding The Gap Between Each Microbeads.
3. Before Pouring Microbeads, Prepare A Tray For Gathering The Excessive Microbeads
4. Next, Apply A Thick Layer Of Nail Polish To Allow The Microbeads Easily Sticking On The Nail Surface Before The Nail Polish Dries Up
5. At Last Press On The Microbeads Lightly To Let Them Stay Close To The Arc Of Nails.
Remarks: Microbeads Cannot Stick Tightly On A Thin Layer Of Nail Polish
A Little Jar Is Attached With This Product For Pouring Microbeads On Nails And Storage Of Microbeads.
This Products Can Be Used With Any Nail Application.
WHERE TO GET IT?
THE NAIL ART IS CALLED "walk among the Stars"
Cheeky plates used for Stamping (Plate no. 52 and 55)
1.Base- Avon Nail Enamel
GO HERE TO READ ABOUT THE CHEEKY STAMPING PLATES